(as of Apr 06,2021 19:37:54 UTC – Details)
metene TD-4116 Blood Glucose Test Strips
These strips are compatible with metene TD-4116 blood glucose monitor only. The meter and strips are equipped with industry-leading biosensor and technologies, help you to track and manage your blood sugar level better with just a few steps.
1. Quantity: 100 count.
2. Expiration: 6 months after first opening.
3. Measurement range: 20~600 mg/dL (1.1~33.3 mmol/L)
No Coding, Easy to Use
Just insert the contact bar of the strip into the meter correctly when the meter is off, no coding, easy to use for the senior.
Small 0.7µL Blood Sample
Only 0.7µl blood sample required, minimally wound and reduce pain. Adopt automatic siphon to quickly absorb blood sample, keep the blood away from wasted.
Fast 7 Second reading
Get a measurement in just 7 second after applying the blood sample. Fast.
How to Insert The Strip And Apply Blood Sample Correctly
1. Hold the test strip handle
2. Insert the end of the contact bar into the meter. Push it firmly until the strip will go no further
3. Make sure the front side (blue) of the strip face up when insert
4. Touch the blood with the absorbent hole to absorb it. Do not drip blood directly on the strips.
Warm Tips to Get an Accurate Testing Result:
1. Store these strips in a cool and dry place between 39.2℉ and 104℉ (4℃ and 40℃) and 10% to 85% relative humidity. Keep away from direct sunlight.
2. Store the test strips in their original vial ONLY. Do not transfer them to a new vial or any other containers.
3. Make sure the surface of strip is free from moisture or other contamination and avoid touching the absorbent hole and the contact bar of the strip.
4. Close the vial after taking out the strip. It is best to use the strip within 3 minutes after taking it out.
5. Do not test blood glucose during or soon after the xylose absorption test. Xylose in the blood can give falsely elevated results.
Accurate and Reliable: These strips adopt industry-leading biosensor technology and other excellent technologies, and are free from the interference in the presence of galactose, maltose, or fructose in blood glucose tests; Conducive to get more accurate measurements
Fast and Less Painful: Only 7 seconds to test blood sugar; These glucose test strips adopt automatic siphon to quickly absorb blood samples, only 0.7µl blood sample required, minimally wound and reduce pain
Easy to Use: Insert the contact bar into the meter firmly until it will go no further and make sure the front side (blue) of test strip face up; Once inserted correctly, the indicator light will be on with a beep, and the glucose meter will be ready to test
Economic and Affordable: This box of metene TD-4116 blood glucose test strips includes 100 count, cost-effective, more economic and affordable for people to test the blood glucose value