By Nadia Al-Samarrie
This is one of my newest and favorite recipes. I wanted something inclusive of every diet, keto, vegan, low carb, and paleo. After experimenting with different ingredients, my third try was a charm. I asked people with other diets to taste my chocolate chip cookies and to tell me the truth.” Don’t worry about my feelings. Your honesty means a lot more to me than my ego.” I said. You can imagine how ecstatic I was when everyone gave it a thumbs up.
I don’t know about you. I sometimes change out certain ingredients if I don’t like what is in a recipe. In this case, how much sugar you use will be subjective. I recommend following my recipe the first time around and make adjustments later. The reason being, you want to make sure you like what I have created for you.
All feedback is appreciated. If you like this recipe- do share it with your friends and family.
1 ½ Cups of Almond flour
½ Cup of coconut flour
2 Tablespoon of Bob’s Egg Replacer or two eggs
¼ Teaspoon of Anthony’s Psyllium Husk Powder
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
½ Teaspoon of salt
½ Teaspoon baking soda
- Heat Oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Mix sugar and coconut oil until its creamy
- Mix Bobs Egg Replacer with water
- Mix psyllium with three tablespoons of water
- Mix the egg replacer, psyllium with the wet ingredients sugar and. Then add Vanilla
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt
- Blend the wet and dry mixture
- Add ½ cup of Lily’s Dark Baking Chocolate Chips
- On an oven-safe pan, spray olive oil
- With a cookie scooper- Scoop cookie dough and pat down with your palm, then place on an oven-safe pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 30 minutes to harden the cookie
- Makes 16 cookies
Serving Size 24
8.76 net carbs per cookies
117 Calorie, Total Fat 8.64g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 50.05mg, Total Carbohydrates 9.8g, Fiber 1.04g, Total Sugar 8.31g, Protein 1.46g